Friday, October 14, 2011

The Sewing Summit

Last weekend I had the very fun experience of attending 'The Sewing Summit" it was GREAT!
I was so lucky that it was held in downtown SLC so I could just drive down!
It was a great time- I attended with my trusty partner in all things crafty, Shannon!
we loved it!
We shopped- and met some great ladies while we went to our favorite shops!












We sewed- a LOT!
check out the sewing room:
I'm pretty sure this is what Heaven looks like- sewing machines & Chandeliers!


























as you can see I will be sticking with my usual straight line quilting since I stink at free motion quilting- yikes!
I had such a great time- I learned some new techniques, tried some different things, met a TON of great people, laughed a LOT and enjoyed every minute!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm your sidekick! Ha ha!!!
So much fun! Next year we need to stay at the hotel!
Talk to you soon.

Material Girls said...

Thanks for stopping by the shop! it was a lot of fun!!
Nadine